|Office Hours||Adoption Hours|
If you have an emergency outside these hours, you need to call 911 and an on-call officer will be contacted.
- The pick up of stray or unwanted animals, including livestock (M-F hours)
- Reporting injured animals (24 hr basis)
- Reporting suspected rabid animals (24 hr basis)
- Animal bite investigations (24 hr basis)
- Cruelty investigations (24 hr basis)
- Reporting abandoned animals (24 hr basis)
- Complaints on animals being a nuisance (24 hr basis)
Brunswick County Animal Services is located at:
429 Green Swamp Rd.
1.5 miles west of Supply, NC
Phone Number: 910.754.8204
FAX Number: 910.755.6433
For dead animal pick-up on state right-of way, citizens may contact the Department of Transportation at 910.754.6527