What services do you offer?
- The pick up of stray or unwanted animals, including livestock
- Reporting injured animals
- Reporting suspected rabid animals
- Animal bite investigations
- Cruelty investigations
- Reporting abandoned animals
- Complaints of domestic animal nuisance
- Humane education and promotion
- Humane animal traps
- Low-cost rabies vaccination clinics
- Adoption programs
Q. Do we pick up stray dogs and cats?
Q. Do we administer vaccines at the shelter for the public?
Q. Do we have a spay/neuter voucher program?
A. Yes. Vouchers are issued based on income and require a photo ID, a piece of mail with address. The animal must be 6 months old.
Q. Do we spay or neuter animals at the shelter?
Q. Does it cost to surrender an animal to the shelter?
Q. Do we lend out cat or dog traps?
Q. Do we pick up snakes/bees/opossums/raccoons/foxes?
A. No. Please refer to the Wildlife Resources page for more information.
Q. Do we get cats out of trees?
Q. Do we get animals out from under homes or out of duct work?
Q. If animal cruelty or neglect is reported, do you investigate?